Getting Started with KopiCloud AD API»
Get a free trial license (no credit card required)
Deploy a KopiCloud AD API server
Check this detailed API documentation
Write integrations with your applications
Write your Terraform code to automate Active Directory with our Terraform Provider
Get help from our Consulting Services
Get a Free Trial License»
Login into the KopiCloud AD API website with your account or create a new account.
Go to the Settings page, click on the Trial menu, enter your name and company, and click on the Generate Trial button.
Note #1: there is a limit on the number of trial licenses that you can generate
Note #2: the trial starts when you activate your license
Deploy and Try the API»
You have 3 options to deploy your KopiCloud AD API server:
1) Search for KopiCloud AD API in the MarketPlace of your Cloud Provider
2) Download the Setup Scripts and install KopiCloud AD API in your server
Visit the Download page to download the Setup scripts.
Execute the Setup application to install and configure your machine.
3) Check our Terraform scripts to create full deployments in Azure, AWS, GCP, and OCI.
Visit the Download page to download the Terraform scripts.
Write your Integrations»
Start writing your integration in any development or scripting language that supports a REST API:
Get Help from our Consulting Services»
If you are busy or need help with the integration between your applications and KopiCloud AD API, get in touch with our Consulting Services.
We have a team of engineers and developers that can help you accelerate the implementation of KopiCloud AD API in your company:
Setup of KopiCloud AD API Servers
- Implement and configure KopiCloud AD API in your cloud environment (AWS, Azure, GCP, OCI) or the datacenter (vSphere, Hyper-V).
- Set up Active Directory groups and permissions for authentication.
- Migrate servers between cloud environments or datacenter.
API Integration with your Application
- Write custom code in any major language (C#, Go, Node, Python, Java, TypeScript, Python, etc.) to consume KopiCloud AD API methods from your application.
- Development of libraries or SDK to consume the API.
Terraform Code Development
- Write Terraform code to automate any Active Directory and DNS tasks in AWS, Azure, GCP, OCI, and VMware vSphere.
- Create a custom Terraform provider for KopiCloud AD API or update/extend the existing Terraform provider.
- Development of scripts to consume KopiCloud AD API methods from PowerShell or Bash.
- Create a custom PowerShell library to consume the API.
- Write CI/CD Pipelines (Azure DevOps, GitHub, GitLab, etc.) to automate Active Directory and DNS tasks with Terraform code.